beauty. DIY Make Your Own Lip Shine, Just In Time For Summer
Create Your Own Lip Shine From The Comforts Of Your Home
Making your own lip shine is easy, fun, and inexpensive! Also, if you're not a fan of lemon, try melted chocolate chips or cinnamon oil, or even almond oil would be an nice substitute!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons Crisco or vegetable shortening
- 1 tablespoon grated paraffin wax
- 10 drops vitamin E oil
- 10 drops lemon oil
- Small, handsome containers
- Combine all the ingredients together in your bowl.
- Microwave the mixture for thirty seconds. If that doesn't melt anything, then do it for another ten seconds, until it's completely melted.
- Pour the mixture into your small containers, and let it cool to room temperature.